Plumbing Services for General Contractors
Our residential plumbing services for general contractors include:
- On-time arrival: We come when you schedule us and complete our tasks. You won’t have project delays due to our plumbing team.
- Stay on schedule: We keep you on schedule and stay until our job is completed. We don’t “make an appearance” and then disappear until you call us again.
- Responsibility and strong work ethic: We have a small company and so we have a vested interest in establishing long-term relationships with our contractor clients.
- Experience: Each of our plumbers has more than 10 years of experience in plumbing, both commercial and residential.
Apprentice plumbers spend several years working under the supervision of journeyman or master plumbers, as well as studying and taking tests to earn their license.
- Professional: Our plumbers have excellent customer service skills. You never have to worry about your plumber reflecting poorly on you with your customer.
- Bidding: We offer numerous bidding methods, including allocations, time and material and regular bids. We’ll work with you and your customers to establish a budget. All of our bids are completed in a timely manner so you can get your bids to your customer.
- Timely paperwork: Change orders and other paperwork is completed as needed and on time.
- Responsive: We answer your calls within minutes, and if we miss you, we’ll return your call the same day.
- Teamwork: Rimrock Plumbing employers work well together as a team. We know that our work affects others. We try our best to anticipate potential problems and bring them to your attention so they do not end up costing you money.
- Cooperation: We work well with other subcontractors on the job, ensuring a hassle-free job site that is productive and profitable.
- Excellent equipment: Our tools and equipment are the latest models and in excellent condition. Our trucks are clean, neat and well-stocked to avoid extra supply trips.
- Safe: We comply with both the OSHA regulations and your company’s safety rules.
- Tobacco-free work environment: None of our employees use tobacco.
- Specialized residential plumbing services: Remodels, additions and new construction.